Meetings, Events, Programs, Activities
Conservancy Calendar 2018
- Speaker Series: Ticks and Lyme Disease, Tues., Oct. 15 @ 7 p.m.
- Community Forum on Tree Regulations, Thurs., Nov. 7 at 7 p.m. in the Fire Hall
- Speaker Series: Randy Soergel, Soergel’s Orchards, Weds., Nov. 13 @ 7 p.m.
- Light Up Night in the Reserve: Sun., Dec. 1, 5 p.m.
YOU ARE INVITED TO ATTEND
Bradford Woods Reserve
Light Up Night
Sunday, December 1, 2019
5:00PM-6:00PM at the Bradford Woods Reserve on Bradford Road.
Hot Chocolate & Cookies
Children will have the opportunity to Decorate the Trees.
Sing along with Carol’s led by the Bradford Woods Community Church
Santa will Arrive!
No RSVP Necessary.
The Community is invited and encouraged to join in this wonderful holiday celebration!
- Audubon’s Christmas Bird Count: Sat., Jan. 4 @ 10 a.m.